~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Been away.... I am back!

Wow...it's been over 3 years that I have been here.  Writing become sort of a burden for me. I couldn't get the words on paper...or computer screen rather....to match the words in my head. Everything came out garbled and a mess. I hadn't written in years,  until a few weeks ago it just came pouring out. I've written more in the last 2 weeks I think then I had in 10 years.  It was amazing to be able to finally see all those thoughts making cohesive sentences. I will enjoy it while it lasts and get as much out of it as I can. Soooo, yes I'm back.  So much has happened since I was away. It's good now. Things are finally... I think....where they should be. I am happy.  Life is good. :-)  Reading over all the blog post Iit makes me remember why Jen and I started this blog in the first place.  Just 2 besties looking for a place to put down all the crazy things we think about,  story lines we've made up. Our thoughts, our feelings. Experiences. Our life. I miss that. So all new stuff...coming soon...to blog near you. :-)

0 comments: